Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Britney Moves To Reality TV

Jessica and Nick have called it quits - for their MTV reality show "Newlyweds" that is - with tabloid suspicions that a break up of their marraige is underway as well. Which leaves room for pop princess Britney Spears and her new party hubby Kevin Federline to take the stage for a new reality show that will air on UPN later this year. Despite recent tabloid rumors of a pregnancy and marital strife, along with a recent posting on her website declaring her utter hate for tabloid magazines, these newlyweds have decided to step into the lime light once again to publicize their seven-month old marriage. The press lease claims that "personal home videos" will be used to display their "love story"... which makes me wonder why it's not being aired late-night on HBO.

I can't wait to watch Brit and Bit-Bit bum around her mansion all day long while hubby is out gettin slammed and spilling money out of his pockets.

What can I say, that's classy for TV these days.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous sarah said...

I personally can't stand Britney Spears. I think she lacks a lot of qualities that most singers have.. Number one being able to sing and dance at the same time while performing live. So my thought is that she has now realized just how bad she is and she is going to attempt reality tv. Now this is going to be a site to see. Maybe we will get to see her try to get back the body she use to have back since she claims she isn’t pregnant. Or will we actually get to see her new hubby go to Vegas and cheat behind her back again. I mean hey we have all seen the recent pictures of her and if I was him I would be cheating too. Britney will never be classy.

Ahsley, I love your articles though. You are a great writer and keep the gossip coming.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, now children can be exposed to bad grammar and general trashiness with the click of a button!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home