Thursday, April 28, 2005

Goodbye to Absolut_Sassy

It has been fun being Absolut_Sassy... Well, actually it's just been me. (Then again, I am super fun so I guess the original statement stands.) When I first began blogging (not that I'm an expert now... ha) I knew nothing about it and just chose a random (although suiting of my personality... referencing liquor and a lively & spirited personality...) username. However, I am putting Absolut_Sassy to rest...

But to any of you who enjoy my writing (which, at this point, may consist of an audience of two), don't worry! I am still going to keep on blogging away... Even more so now than before.

But I am going to write using my full name from now on: Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorft Senior. Just kidding! That's just the person who won the award for "Longest Name".

Actually, from now on, I'll be blogging from my real name, Sara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home