Friday, May 20, 2005

An Apple Martini and a Limo Ride


Well - for the fifteen minutes we were there, Sara and I had a lovely time meeting other fine DC bloggers. We stayed long enough to enjoy an Apple Martini (my favorite) and then had to race to the parking garage before it closed to get her car.

Great meeting Kelly and Luke, as well as the Senator, V, and DC Bachelor!

After Topaz and the race for the car, my night ended with cheese fries and a beer, and a ride in a limo. (Totally unexpected.)

I'm looking forward to more "haters" meetings with the bloggers, because it appeared that not a single hater was there! Everyone was lovely and friendly - my only complaint is that we weren't there long enough.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger inSOMnia said...

Glad you liked it we arent really hatters.
inSOMnia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home