Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Drivers can be such asses in DC...



I could create an entire blog site just to rant & laugh about the crazy stuff that happens to me on my commutes... I swear.

So this morning, I'm driving down 16th Street on my way to work. Having apparently turned my alarm off at some point in the morning, I woke up half an hour after I was already supposed to be in the office. Not a great start.

So anyway, I'm driving behind a green Toyota Camry in the left lane. The cars on the right are FLYING by us and there's nobody in front of the Camry. I can't get over to pass and the Camry's seriously going about 2 miles under the speed limit. Note to all you DC drivers: If you're in the left lane & driving slow & people in the right lane are driving fast - I will be all up on ya, so GET OVER... Thus, I am all up on the Camry's ass...


Well the car has 4 girls in it. (The front passenger may actually have been a boy, but I couldn't really tell...) The driver looks back in the rearview mirror and laughss at me and so do the two girls in the back. I'm getting a little heated, wishing they'd quit grinning and push that pedal to the metal a little more. But you'll never guess what happened next: (Well, maybe you can if you've seen the picture that goes along with this blog...)

One of the girls in the back shimmies (awkwardly) backwards up against the back seat (no way she was comfortable) and MOONS me! And no, she did not have a nice ass... But it sure did make me laugh...


2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger DCCurves said...

LOL! You should try driving from Sterling to Tysons on rte 7 behind two people, one in the left and one in the right lane, both going the same speed and missing all the lights!!! I WISH THEY HAD MOONED ME!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Yeah, my normal commute is 30 miles on the beltway... 4 lanes of cars doing that same damn thing... I feel that pain :)

(and trust me, you don't - it was not a pretty site)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home