Friday, May 20, 2005

Fashion Inspiration... Really?

By now everyone's heard about TomKat (aka Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - names combined due to the fact that they're 'dating' - quotation marks around the word dating due to the fact that there's much speculation that it's a publicity stunt).

Maybe they're dating maybe it's publicity (good for her, not doing a whole lot of anything for him). I don't really care either way; in my heart Tom and Nicole are meant for eachother. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Katie Holmes. I think she's cute.

But the thing is that Katie is going to be on the cover of In Style magazine. And excuse me, but since when do we look to Dawson's Creek for the latest fashion?

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Just slap a few designers on her pasty skin, and we have a fashionista? I think NOT...

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jaws said...

I wanna see Tom or Nicole have kids.. not adobted ones. You know how rumors work but heard they are under legal holding not to have kids so neither can give away who is really th one that lacks the ability. Crazy stuff huh?

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

she is a perky one, but I smell a Rock Hudson style arranged marriage here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home