Monday, June 06, 2005

A Butterfly "DON'T"

I'm sorry but I just have to get this off my chest:

IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF CELLULITE (most girls have some, and I'm not saying you should feel bad about it, but: ) DO NOT WEAR TIGHT WHITE PANTS... Because trust me, it leaves NOTHING to the imagination and is GROSS. Nobody wants to look at that.
(The above principle goes for tight, non-thick-materialed skirts as well.)

And along those lines: People, people, people... we have GOT to do something about panty lines... It's annoying enough to see the young little chicks out there with their thongs hiked up to the center of their backs, but it's almost just as bad to see the shape of your panties through your pants/skirts. So... it's time for you to learn about thongs - but keep in mind the big "NO NO" when it comes to letting them rise above the back of your pants (mentioned above)... OR if you don't like thongs (you should give them try though, you might end up preferring them!) check out the
Victoria's Secret Body Collection... they've got extra smooth shaping and are completely seamless for no show-through.

Don't get me wrong, I am the first to admit that I am far from perfect myself... I, too, have some types of clothing that I know I should not wear - BUT I STEER CLEAR FROM THEM!



Oh... and by the way... if you're bored: What Kind of Panties Are You?
I'm a G-String... ;) ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger AMS said...

I would love to forward that post around work - there is one particular lady who came in last week with see through pants which were waist high and some sort of granny harness (i think it may have been a thong) which rested halfway down her bum. She had the cottage cheese effect down to a tee as well. Vom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home