Fantastic Weekend. And I didn't even hit up a single bar. I hung out in Arlington, at a friend's place, and learned the BEST drinking game. Granted, it's a good pregamming type of game, I ended up playing it all night long. And subsequently got absolutely hammered.
The name of the game: Cadillac Brewski
Drinking Amount: The less people playing the drunker you get - it all depends on the risk
Necessary to play: A tall beer glass (actually, any cup will do) and lots of beer
- For the first round someone determines how much beer to be poured into the cup (aka Cadillac... I think...). The beer poured is called "the risk" and after the first round, the winner is always the one to determine the risk for the ensuing rounds.
- Every player places their pointer finger on the rim of the glass.
- The player who determined the risk for that round goes first. They count to three and then where they would say four, they instead say the number of fingers that they believe will still be left on the cup.
- When whoever's counting gets to the fourth number, each player decides either to lift up their finger or leave it on the cup.
- If the counter guesses correctly, they win (if they are the first to guess correctly) and are out of the round. If they guess incorrectly, they are still in the round.
- Example: With three players, let's say that it's my turn to guess. I would say "one, two, three, two!" When I said one (instead of four) everyone moves or doesn't move thier finger. If two people's fingers are left on the cup, I win and I'm out. (If there's already been a winner, then I am just out... which is a good thing if you don't want to lose and have to chug!) If there are none, or one or three fingers left, I'm still in the game.
- This goes on until there are two people left. Whoever guesses correctly first is out and the person left, the loser, has to chug the risk.
- The first person to get out is considered the round's winner and determines the risk for the next round and also gets to guess first.
OK, so it definitely doesn't sound as fun as it actually is. But it is a BLAST. We started off with just three of us playing it. Then one friend left for the evening and I was left playing it one on one. And I hadn't been that tanked in a LONG time.