Thursday, June 30, 2005

Love...Just Eat It

So I'm going out to Lucky Bar with a bunch of guys from work tonight, including the one I have had a crush on forever (which is dwindling) and a new guy too (I know, step away from the coworkers)...and I'm so nervous I can't eat. In addition to the two guys I kind of like, I am also attending with two guys I think like me. Therin lies a problem. Haha. Oh...it'll be fun!

Anyway...I've decided that love is directly related to food. Think about it...when you like someone, you get nervous. You think about them. You don't eat. You pick at the food on the dinner date because the butterflies in your stomach are all you can handle.

When you break up with someone you love, you don't eat. You're sad, you're depressed. You're down on yourself and your situation.

However, it can also go another direction. When you're with someone and you're happy, you tend to gain weight. You go out to eat more, you cook each other things (OK, maybe the girl cooks the boy food more - but still)...newlyweds are known to put on the pounds much like the dreaded Freshmen 15.

Anyway...chew on that a minute. As for now, I have to run - I have six hot boys waiting for me.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever, and very true!

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.... "As for now, I have to run - I have six hot boys waiting for me." I'm sure you do. Thanks for the great laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home