Friday, June 24, 2005

Quick Note

I would just like to say that I work in an office with 90% men...and the fridge is full of diet soda. We have Diet Coke, Pepsi One, Sprite Zero, Diet RC...and one case of regular Coca-Cola.

That and I saw an ad for this product last night. It's anti-wrinkle cream for men, only it's called HYDRA-POWER INVIGORATING MOISTURIZER. To make it sound more manly.

Metrosexuals have taken over. I have decided. As DCB said...the gays start a trend, which trickles to the metros, which eventually reaches the common man.

I'm OK with it though, I was just commenting.

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Chrissy said...

So you think if a guy drink diet soda he is metrosexual. Many men drink diet soda because its better for you. Here you go again on your awful analogies.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rock Creek Rambler said...

I drink diet soda, and I'm neither metro nor sexual.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger hotwheelz said...

Actually... People who drink diet soft drinks don't lose weight. In fact, they gain weight, a study shows.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159579,00.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home