Thursday, July 21, 2005

The aftermath


Sara's stomach = to a washing machine on spin cycle. I believe I will be leaving work in about an hour to go home and be miserable for a while.

Last night was a blast :-)

First of all, I need to say thank you to the following four people:

DCB, such a sweetheart for giving me a ride to the metro
Circle V, for your generous offer of a place to crash (um, also, do you have my sunglasses, by any chance?)
Andrew - a HUGE thank you for ordering me to cancel my cab and driving all the way out of your way just to drive me home. I owe you big time!
Hotwheelz - for the ride, the tylenol and the gatorade this morning

And along those lines, I had so much fun with you:
Texas Cutie (who really is a texas cutie!), Kathryn, Robin Worldwide, lagniappe in dc, Rock Creek Rambler, DC Cookie, the boy (although I never got that one promised picture), Crazy Girl City, and all of your friends :-)

As well, of course, all of Lil & my friends that came were fun, per usual!

I certainly had too much to drink on an empty stomach - but it was well worth it. I promise to post the pictures up here later today (or maybe tomorrow as I am going home to sleep shortly).

and PS. Do not eat chinese food when you've been drinking on an empty stomach. It does NOT soak up the alcohol. At all. Ug.

12 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH...DAMN DAMN DAMN!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger V said...

I also had a lot of drunk good times...McFadden's gets me every time.
And yes, I do have your sunglasses :)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

I set myself a limit of 2 vodka tonics yesterday, which I stuck to...in the first 30 minutes. The rest I can't be held accountable for. You guys are trouble! Fun trouble...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Lotsa fun and lotsa love, girls. Thanks so much!

Can't wait for the next.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Tasha said...

Sara, our stomachs today are in sync! I feel like crap...too bad it wasn't from your event (which I am sad not to attend because of location) but maybe I will be at the next!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

if it makes you ladies feel any better, I'm absolutely sore all over.

We won our game, at least.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Linz said...

thanks again, Sara! nice to meet you :o)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger The Boy said...

Thanks for the invitation. It was fun. Sorry I left early, but there were boys to be met...

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger roosh said...

I didn't get a chance to take many photos, but here are my favorites..

http://flickr.com/photos/roosh4/tags/blogapalooza/

I had a good time.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Team Itchybox said...

As a newbie to the world of blogging, I am so sad I couldn't be initiated with a happy hour.... so sad! Texas needs to move adjacent to DC.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I had a fabulous time meeting everyone. Thanks again for the invite. Next time, I'll stay later and drink more!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Elvis said...

Looks to me like y'all had a great time Sara. Sorry to have missed it; things are afoot at the Circle K. I was gonna chime in on the Lil Diva "See Ya Tour", but I was indesposed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home