Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Are these Abs Real or Fake?



Whoa this is a HUGE CELEBRITY QUESTION of the day! Over Fourth of July Mariah Carey was looking beautiful as ever in a cropped white shirt and bronzed skin, but where did those chiseled abs come from? From the looks of this picture it almost looks like someone painted these amazing abs onto Mariah with a lot of bronzer. This might sound a little odd, but I have read in a magazine before that some celebrities do this to make their abs look better in photographs. If this is the case, Mariah can I please have the number of who ever did this to your abs so I can have them permantly done to mine. No I am only kidding, but to be perfectly honest Mariah doesn't have abs like that...OR DOES SHE?!?! Please tell me what you all think!

Also on a completely different spectrum of celebrites, Quentin Tarantino and Shar Jackson, you know the poor woman Kevin Federline abandoned for Britney, were seen together this past weekend...and it looked like they were a couple! SAY WHAAT?

11 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Sara said...

FAKE FAKE FAKE

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

GROSS!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that is SICK

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

I KNOW! It honestly looks like male abs on Mariah's body.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Manolos R My Life said...

EEEWWW!! That is not a good look for her.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger DC Girls said...

Hahaaa!!! You actually took me out of a slump to make me laugh at this post. I think those are Batman's abs and isn't Tarantino insane or something?

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous pink elephant said...

that is disgraceful! 1. MC looks ape-ish as usual 2. faux abs as they come!! yikes

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Fake. They have got to be fake. Even if they are real, it's gross looking. No gal should have them THAT ripped.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chances are Mariah looks better naked with those abs (even if they aren't painted on). Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child has similar abs. Mariah does have African stock in her and black women (when they work out) have much more muscular bodies than say your typical white woman or Asian woman.

Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to find clothing when you have Mariah's body? Not only is she built like a pin-up, she's tall on top of that. If she wants to flaunt it, she should be afforded the same respect or jealousy stick thin 5'5 girls get.

And finally, on Quentin and Shar -- who the f*** cares? At least it's real compared to Tom and Kate. And also, if we're all to be judged by who we once dated, I'm sure we all have guys in our closets that make us look like sh*t by association. I'll continue reading asianmistress' blog but I'm done with the Butterfly Network. You and your posters are the epitome of cattiness (of course, you don't care).

Ciao, darlings.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Sara said...

anon... wow... you want to talk about cattiness?

bye bye :-)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

anon- hence my blog name, I am interested in all the celebrity gossip, new and old. I just got word of the Shar and Quentin gossip so i put it up. I never once passed any judgement what so ever concerning whether or not they should or should not be together, so I don't know what exactly the point you are trying to make.

And the point about Mariah, once again I was just stating the obvious about how her abs look so weird and that they are not normally like that. And by the way how do you know so much about her body type anyways, everyone has a hard time shopping for clothes but once again I made no reference to that. So basically you made no sense in your comment what so ever and I am glad you won't be reading our blog ever again:)



PEACE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home