Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Celebrity Gossip at its Finest

The Celebutante sent me an email with a link to this site, which is full of celebrity gossip: It is hilarious! Some of the gossip includes these little tidbits (please note, that I took the gossip, almost word for word, straight from the aforementioned site):




Alsyon Hannigan: used to date a member of Marilyn Manson and had three ways.






Alyssa Milano:has actually eaten shit; on one movie set in Canada, she infuriated a propmaster and after bitching him out, she ordered him to get her something off the craft services table (food bar). He got her a hot dog, but before giving it to her, shoved his shit in it using a pen's inkwell





Justin Timberlake: JT is indeed bi. I know because a few years ago he had a fling with a friend of mine. This was pre-Britney. We didn't believe it, but our friend called JT on his cell and we muted it and secretly listened in on the conversation. It was him. They discussed sex. Case closed. It may have been a one time thing, and maybe Timberlake is solely straight now. Entirely possible. But I know for a fact that he's slept with a man before. Period.







Denzel Washington: philanderer; arrogant; banged BET host Julissa Marquez and gave her designer hand bags










Kevin Spacey: gay and loves the company of young twink types; is not above slipping a mickey to a hot stud he wants to bed












Chris Klein: He knocked up his girlfriend when he was still in highschool and has a 6 0r 7 year old child. His PR people try to kep this under wraps.







Who knows if it's true or not, but it's certainly entertaining (and also, in some cases, gross) - and there's a lot more dirt on the actual site. Enjoy!

12 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Scot in DC said...

So we are still supposed to believe that Katy Holmes is a virgin??

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I knew Klein in high school thru music and theatre shit, dumb as a fucking post.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Sara said...

scottish lass, i certainly DO NOT believe that for an instant

adam, REALLY? details details...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

Adam-
I went to LA for spring Break and I heard he was Gay as well. Someone I knew witnessed him hitting on his friend. Well clearly he is bi since he has a child but what do you think?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I love that JT pic - I have it on my comp. Hehe.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

Did you hear the one about Jennifer Love Hewitt? She an I-66 had an affair a year ago. He agreed to keep it a secret, so he'll probably come on here and call me a liar, but you know...the truth shall set you free.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

Thanks for the post on our blog Sara...to all others, come share your Goonie memories.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Adam said...

I went to Millard North here in Omaha, Klein went to Millard West. One of my good friends (who lives in Dallas and plays in some band with an ex-Bowling for Soup guy) lived down the street and they did theatre/music shit together. He was always just an dumb shit, they did Bye, Bye Birdie and he was, of course, Birdie, that's how he was 'discovered'...

Alex Payne could have easily gone to MN and watched me as Closeau in Pink Panther and now I'd be famous...anyway...

I just remember the few occassions we were around each other that he was a moron, but the girls just loved him. They all cooed over him and no one really understood it.

Ever notice he plays the same type characters in each movie?

He also played football and swam in high school, FWIW...

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger V said...

The Kevin Spacey thing fo sho...my buddy in NYC sees him with the same cute blonde young fella all the time (I've see them a couple times).

And, my former manager at a restaurant worked in LA for a while. She was a personal assistant and apparently it was widely known that Tom Cruise love BJs...to give, I mean. This makes a lot of sense to me as to why he would interview girlfriends and fulfill every male romantic stereotypes possible with this whole TomKat thing.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Washington Cube said...

If Tom Cruise loves to give BJ's, I hope he's careful with his big scarey teefins.

Now what's going on with Edward Norton? He seems to have been swallowed (no pun intended) by the earth.

P.S. Thanks for that link..great fun.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Complacent Chase said...

I love juicy celebrity gossip!
Great link!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I love how they had dirt on there about Anna Wintour. You have to be a die-hard fashionista to even know who she is! There is so much dirt on her, though, that someone just came out with a book about it. I want to pick up a copy, as long as she hasn't touched it with her unwashed bathroom hands!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home