Thursday, July 21, 2005

A few pics of DC bloggers ;-)

Ok, here are a few pics from last night. I've accidentally deleted some (sorry!) But for those who were there, I will email you ALL the pics if you shoot me an email with your address!

















Circle V, Lil, TxQt, DCB (open those eyes!), Crazy Girl City & Luci



















Circle V & DCB



















TxQt, Robin Worldwide, Linz, DC Cookie, Kathrynon



















DCB, Kathrynon, Rock Creek Rambler



















TxQt, DC Cookie, Robin Worldwide, Kathrynon, Sara





















Sara, DCB, Lil DC Diva
























Robin & DC Cookie strike a pose... work it work it



















DC Cookie, Robin Worldwide, Texas Cutie & Lil




















Now, isn't this ironic?

14 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Washington Cube said...

D.C. Bachelor posing with the Dove poster is a hoot...talk about timely. Yer a good sport.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Haha Hottness...DC bloggers are sexy!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Wow. That pic of DCB and the Dove girl is priceless.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

I hope my self-portrait is one that you accidentally deleted...it was hideous :-)

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Cleveland Park Men's Club said...

that last picture is worth a thousand words!!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Also - look how incredibly happy DCB is to be sandwiched between the Butterflies. Don't think I've ever seen him smile so brightly...

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger roosh said...

stupid billboard

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

See you all at St. Ex on Wednesday night!

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger NY-ERR said...

I know Sara, I know. Book Seven will hopefully offer a great deal of Revenge. I want them both dead, and you know who I mean. IM me. PeterDouglas78.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Lil DC Diva said...

GREAT PICS. Tipsy...times two.

DCB and the Dove girl is CLASSIC.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger V said...

Holy crap I forgot about the Dove photo...that is some funny shit. Nice work, Sara!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger cupcakegrrl said...

i was just enjoying your blog and came back to find your note on mine. thanks for your kind words. i too loved the photo of the bachelor and the zaftig one. what fun!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Have another drink Robin!
Love the pics...VERY good times.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Windy - Rainbow Brite said...

I LOVE THE LAST PIC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home