Thursday, July 21, 2005

GET A F'ING LIFE

First, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends and bloggers who came out last night. I had a fabulous time, and apologize for being a little toooo tipsy! Thank you for sending me off in such a fun fashion. And to all the bloggers I met, I had a great time, and I am so sorry I am leaving and won't be able to attend more fun social gatherings, but you can all come out with me in NYC whenever you want!

Now down to business. I found out that someone IM'ed my ex boyfriend last night to let him know what I was up to at the blogging party. Excuse me, since when is it wrong to drink and be merry with your friends and new interest?

Well, you know what I have to say about that? Get a fucking life. How is this anyone else's business but my own? IM'ING MY EX BOYFRIEND? And its someone who reads the blog too. Well I advise you to stop reading if you actually have the time to do such a thing.

I am not going to point fingers or try to play Clue. I just can't believe some people have that much time on their hands.

I'm about to be done with this blogging business and move on with my life, privately, without having to worry about crazy fucks I don't know trying to get into my personal business. Ciao!

16 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

Don't let one fool ruin it for you!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Poor form.

You are much better than that!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

ohh BURN. Who would ever do that to a friend?!?! I am sorry lil... I love you:)

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Adam said...

way harsh...

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Elvis said...

Just ignore these things. As they say in China, "Yew got bigger fish to fly."

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Honey - if you were 'too tipsy' I don't even want to know what I was...

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda ironic that you would be telling peeps to "get a life" and saying that if someone has that much time on their hands bla bla bla....when it appears that you have a whole heck of alot of time on your own hands judging by the the amount of time you spend writing in a diary on the internet.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger sandygal4 said...

"people who live in glass houses"

kinda ironic that you would be telling peeps to "get a life" and saying that if someone has that much time on their hands bla bla bla....when it appears that you have a whole heck of alot of time on your own hands judging by the the amount of time you spend writing in a diary on the internet.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Anon - you obviously had enough time to read her "diary on the internet" AND chose to comment on it.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon - AND you were probably the one who IM'ed her ex. So much for time, eh?

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Lil DC Diva said...

Anon 7:03: How sad is it that you go and make rude and irrelevant comments when this is MY blog, MY hobby, and YOU are reading it. This is something I choose and love to do, and maybe instead of reading about other peoples lives and commenting on people you don't know, get your own damn blog, it sure seems like you have the time to do so! :-)

In any case, I'm moving to NYC babbbbbby!!! PEACE!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger the cat said...

People are harsh aren't they!

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyc? the end all be all?

have fun paying 2000 bucks a month rent there so you can mop the floors at some place but still be able to say "i'm living in NYC!!"

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Li'l Diva,

I hope you get a thicker skin...you're going to need in NYC.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Lil DC Diva said...

Ooooh anon - my skin is thicker than a fat lady protruding sweat from her flabby body on the subway. What chu lookin at? ;-)

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diva:

I'm sure by now you've dumped by several men and bitch-slapped by several women. What a pity to not see you fall on your sleazy overly made-up face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home