Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hello from the BIG APPLE!

Here I am DC bloggers, reporting to you LIVE from New York City. What can I say? I do love it here. The people are so nice and welcoming, and its so easy to learn your way around the city.

I've been here four days and have already walked around TriBeCa, SoHo, Chinatown, Times Square, Canal Street, Little Italy, and all up and down Broadway to the Upper West Side, where I live.


I love where I live, it literally looks like Carrie Bradshaw's place from Sex and the City. I couldn't be happier.

Last night I sat in the front row for a taping of the David Letterman show. After that I made my way over to IMPROV, and watched a 2 and a half hour hilarious comedy show with comedians from around the country. I've only been here four days so far, so I have every right to get out that "tourist" in me!

The subway makes life so easy ~ I can get anywhere in the city cheap and fast. There is food around every corner, shopping, anything I need. Duane Reade is my new CVS.

More importantly, I have learned that you don't have to spend money to have fun. David Letterman was free! Walking around the city and soaking it all in is an experience in itself. I'm learning new ways every day to save my money and still have a great time, which is VERY possible.

Well, thats about it for now, DC! Missin everything and everyone mucho. Sending my blogging love. Mwuah!

7 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Just um... stay out of Central Park at night, huh?

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sara said...

We miss you!!! The Celebutante and I can not wait to see you this weekend :) :) :)

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Tasha said...

I love NYC! Sounds like your having an awesome time! I can really say that I am jealous...=)

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

MISS YOU!

Coming to visit soon ahhh!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger RHB said...

Remember, that's Yankee territory. Be careful...

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger webcowgirl said...

Busy Girl! My roomate Nan just moved up there a month ago. Let me know if you would like a friend hookup. She is a lot of fun. She lives in the meat packing district.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I LOVE NY! If I did not live here I would live there... (sigh)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home