Friday, July 29, 2005

Taking a Big Bite Outta the Big Apple


I know, I know... so cliché... But I don't care!

My friend Lauren and I are hopping on the
Apex Chinatown Bus in T minus 4 & 1/2 hours and going to visit Lil DC Diva! I'm so excited that I'm even forgoing my severe claustrophobic tendencies and taking the metro from work (Silver Spring) to Chinatown. {shudder, shudder}

However, if the rain keeps up, I will certainly be turning into that petty chick who takes a 3-4 block cab ride from her office to the metro station... (Whatever, I'll have two duffel bags full of my stuff PLUS a bag full of Lil's forgotten belongings - I don't want to get it all wet.)

Tonight we'll probably just relax (Lil, unfortunately has to work at 5 am tomorrow morning) but tomorrow clearly we'll be shopping... and we have reservations tomorrow night for a bed at
Bed NY. Ah, just like Sex and the City.

Speaking of (and since we're talking about NYC)... Which character are you? I'm Carrie, obviously... And I may take flack about it, but, again, I don't care. Sex and the City = my favorite show EVER.

I digress.

Anyhow, can't wait to see ya Lil! And I will surely post many, many pictures upon return!

12 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous LB said...

I love you and miss you Lil! DC is not the same without you here.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I'm Charlotte. Always have been, always will be. The quiz concurs.

Charlotte was a great hostess. Coincidence? I think not.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger V said...

Have a great time in NYC...hopefully you can embrace the inner Samantha and have some wild times!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous RCR said...

Hmmmm... According to the quiz I'm Charlotte also. Which is weird, cos I always wanted to bang Charlotte. Am I looking for someone exactly like me? Man, I've got some serious self-exploration to do this weekend.

Have fun in nyc. Don't spend $300 in a strip club. It's not worth it the next day.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Have fun ladies!! We will go soon!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

I got someone named Miranda. I don't know if this is good or bad.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You women should stick to Sex and the City talk and leave the sports to the men. I still remember how you two fucked up and wrote that Danica Patrick was a NASCAR driver. Dumbasses. Everyone knows Danica Patrick drives the IRL circuit.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

you're the shorthaired redhead, Captain. And I think I sound like I just described a cat.

RCR... Charlotte was the best looking of any of them.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger roosh said...

I'm Samantha. Great

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I am also a Carrie.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I am samantha - as predicted, but I eventually want to get married someday. Where is my Smith? HA HA HA

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little-known fact about that absolut new york ad: that photo was actually taken on broad street in philadelphia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home