Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tom Cruise Is Nuts... Well, Duh!



I know, if you are like me at all, you are sick to death of hearing about weirdo Tom Cruise. But I just wanted to point out this web site (that Lil actually directed me to):

TomCruiseIsNuts.com... Hilarious. The site lists all of the stupid stuff that Tom has said recently. It also shows you a lot of the crap that other people have been talking about him. For example:
"Do whatever you have to to never have a heart attack around Tom Cruise, cause he would just use his medical expertise to put some duct tape on your chest and give you some gumdrops. And then he would convince you that the defibrillator and paramedics who later saved your life really didn't save your life. Just like people who improve on meds like Stratera and Ritalin haven't really improved on meds like Stratera and Ritalin." - The Superficial.com
I couldn't actually find that quote on thesuperficial.com, but it's still hilarious. (And thesuperficial.com is actually a pretty funny site as well.)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I sure did... I'll post about it tonight or tomorrow - whenever I get my pics online!

4 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

see my blog about why Tom has gone crackers.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

k, ill spill.

KATIES BEAVER IS. FREAKIN. AMAZING.

Has to be.

Has. To. Be.

peace.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Sara said...

yes johnny. perhaps that is the reason that tom is now psycho. katie's beaver.

personally i think it's because he just fired his publicist (or so i heard) and he has really been this crazy all along.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

Yea, Tom did fire his publicist and now his sister, who is also a Scientologist, is his new publicist. Hmmm, isn't that interesting??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home