Wednesday, July 13, 2005

We Want Our Pop Princess Back!



Ahh remember the days...you know, when Britney knew how to wash her face, brush her hair, and do over 1,000 situps a day. Do you? I know, it is all a vague memory to me as well. When did America's favorite pop princess go from FLASH to TRASH...and most importantly WHY?
I loved Britney Spears, I was so intrigued by her awful singing and her awesome dance performances, then she cheated on Justin, screwed around in Hollywood and then found Mr. Rat Weasel Federline. HE IS CLEARLY THE PROBLEM! I understand she is so in love with him and I am happy for her, but why? Doesn't she know her career is pretty much done for? I understand that maybe she doesn't want to be in the lime light anymore and she wants to try and carry out a normal life, but that is almost impossible considering how huge she has been in the entertainment business. But even if she claims that she doesn't want to be in the hollywood eye anymore then why is rushing to get back into the studio? OH becasue Mr. White Trash USA is spending all of her money and she is clearly the only one in the relationship that will be able to pull some what of an income for them. I honestly do not see any future what so ever for Federline in the entertainment industry...and I think a lot of people can agree with me on that, so why doesn't he get the hint? He wants to be the next Eminem? What? Oh I get it, because he likes trailer parks too?
Also Britney is preggers now and that is great! But the poor child is going to be addicted to caffeine as soon as it comes out of the womb because Britney constantly has a starbucks drink in her hand at all times. BRITNEY THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR UN BORN CHILD!
Did you hear about the fight her and Kevin had at the premiere of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I was completely baffled on how rude and immature a father could be! Well actually I wasn't baffled because he is Kevin Federline and he is the king of white trash...anyways. At the premiere they made a red carpet appearance and for once Britney looked decent because she had makeup on and someone had did her hair and she wasn't bearing her pregnant stomach. So Kevin kept smoking ciggarettes, and get this, BLOWING THE SMOKE IN HER FACE! Are you kidding me? He has to be the dumbest human on this planet. WHY doesn't she come to her senses and realize that he is not a good father figure? I mean he did basically walk out on his other two kids!
Someone needs to have a talk with Britney, and I don't think it can be Madonna because she will want to make out again during a performance.
We just want our old Britney back...is that asking for too much? I really don't think so. I would think with all the money she has, not acting like white trash would be easy. Go to Michael Kors buy a beautiful outfit and wear it, please no more Walmart specials Britney, please!
Another reason why I want our old Britney back is for the fact that during her awful reality show, most of her audience were young girls starting at the age of 12. OH WOW that is great considering all she talked about was sex and how good it was. Honestly, Brit, keep that information to yourself....PLEASE!
Britney please come back! I think you got everything out of your system now, so come back to reality and do what you do best...

8 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has always been trash.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

true, but don't you think it has only gotten worse? I mean she is so gross now, she was never been this bad before. I mean you could kind of tell she was trash before, but now it is just blatantly obvious. The old Britney was certainly more tolerable then now.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Joan said...

I traveled to Florida last week on JetBlue and I watched the Federlines foralmost two hours. I was amazed by Britney's discussions about haveing great sex with Kevin right after she met him. " Great Role Model Britney"

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Brit had sex with him the night after she met him??? I had no clue...

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger The Celebutante said...

I know I was completely appalled. Is she really that dumb? She knows that teens love her and seriously all she talked about was how good the sex was. Awesome, great to know. Ew she is so nasty now!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger cuff said...

I think you've answered your question on why she doesn't "come to her senses" and leave him...great sex will trump poor social skills most days.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't take the white trash out of Britney, you can only cover it up....for a little while. She grew up in Louisiana for crying out loud. Not just Louisiana but BACKWOODS Louisiana. She is W.T. through and through. The difference is that she had some good P.R. people working for her up until about a year ago. Apparently she felt she was big enough and smart enough to fend for herself. Well, her true white trash roots came out loud and clear for everyone to see and run from.

The old Britney is the same Britney. Just bring back the old P.R. people who made her seem that she wasn't such a nasty ho.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

There is nothing more beautiful and sexy than a woman with child. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home