Monday, July 18, 2005

Wedding Crashers... The New Old School



Ok, without a doubt it's the funniest movie that I've seen in a LONG time. Perhaps since Old School came out. As a matter of fact, I think this movie may rival Old School. Which, in my book, is the funniest movie out there.

A few reasons the movie rocked:

  • It takes place in DC.
  • There's a guest appearance by another member of the Frat Pack.
  • Vince Vaughn has more funny lines than you can possibly count. Seriously. I had tears running down my face.
    One of my personal faves: When he talked about the "just the tip" game... You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it... HILARIOUS...
    Also: "She just eye-fucked the shit outta me!"
  • Seriously, every few minutes there's a new, quotable, hilarious one-liner... But, come on, did you expect less?
  • Christopher Walkin stars in it. Need I say more about that?
  • Jane Seymore does a complete 180 from her role in Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. (Does anyone else even remember that show?)
  • Cussing Grandma = rapping Grandma from the Wedding Singer... always funny
  • The list could go on and on and on... but I have to get some work done today!

Honestly, I expect to be back in the theater watching it all over again sometime this week.

8 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard I had to get up and go to the bathroom before I peed in my pants! Wedding Crashers was an awesome movie I would see over and over again.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

Sara my friend I agree 100% with you... I'm going a 2nd time - mostly because I fear I missed a lot of jokes from laughing too hard.

That was a confession!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I'm goin tomorrow night...can't wait!!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger VP of Dior said...

I agree completely. I actually snorted while laughing through all those scenes.

MOM. MEATLOAF. NOWWWWW

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

The best part, for me, was eye-fucking the shit outta VV every time he was on screen...

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger The Captain said...

I also enjoyed this, which is saying a lot, since I usually hate Adam Sandler and most stupid comedies in general.

However, this movie has Vince Vaughn, who may be the greatest comedic actor of the past ten years. Why, you ask? Two reasons. One is Swingers, which is probably the greatest comedy of my lifetime. Secondly, Vaugnh ad-libs most of his lines. That's not scrpit-reading, that's ideas popping into his head and flying out of his mouth.

He's so money.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I just wrote my review on this movie and it's very similar to yours. The best movie of the summer so far.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger RHB said...

"I almost numchucked you!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home