Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Looking for a Piece of Ass?

Well. Perhaps this wasn't what you had in mind, but according to Hot 99.5's Hollywood Hotsheet this morning:
"Founding Monty Python member John Cleese will be selling pieces of his colon on his personal Web site. 'In case any of you have noticed that things have gone a bit quiet in the last few days," he writes on www.thejohncleese.com 'it is because the old man has decided to have some surgery to cure some digestive problems he's been having. The good news,' he adds, 'is that the infected bit which has been cut out by the surgeon will be offered for sale on the Web site in the next few days.'"

Yum. Any takers? Wait. Nevermind. I have no desire to know, you sickos.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger cuff said...

Ah, the golden age of colonic irrigation...

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

Ever since I read this, I keep hearing Janis Joplin in my head singing "Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart." I have NO idea why.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

I was eating when I read that. Now I am not, and may never again. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home