Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wild On Tara (Reid, that is)



The one hour series premier of Wild on Tara will be tonight at 10 p.m. On E!, of course.

I'm not sure what to think. I don't know if I'll watch it. I loved Tara back in her Carson Daly and Van Wilder days (click the links to see her in those days)...

She just seems so skanky nowadays. Although I do think she looks cute in the above picture. Maybe hosting the show will bring her out of her trashy, drugged out (looking), party girl slump? I really used to like her. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Either way, it sounds like a really fun job! Some Tara Reid quotes:

"In Greece in Mykonos, we went sea-urchin diving. They looked like porcupines. You crack them open, and clean it out, and put a little lemon and olive oil on it, and it's an aphrodisiac. It puts oysters to shame! And it worked, too, I'm not kidding. My whole body was feeling a little too great."

"In Cyprus, we went to this little village and found this restaurant. We were the only tourists there. It was all Cypriots. We ate the traditional food, did the traditional dances and drank liquor that was only produced there. And then they had this thing where they balanced glasses on their head. And this guy had maybe 30 glasses on his head. People were freaking out. Before I knew it, I had six glasses on my head. It was a blast."

And there you have it, folks.

OH and also, E! True Hollywood Story is running an hour on the Simpson Family this Sunday!

7 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger RHB said...

So I was really hoping that you were talking about the Simpsons (Homer et al), alas, as I get ready to schedule the Tivo, it tells me that it's not. Alas, it's about the non-fictional Simpson family. Damn you and your feminine tickery.

And I digress.....

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Elvis said...

somewhere in there, you know Tara was thinking, "and the Cypriots hope to repeat this year as defending Super Bowl Champions" (which was later edited out).

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous rcr said...

For most girls, Wild On is a great place to get exposure and launch a career. For poor Tara, it's a hospice for her fizzling stardom.

She peaked with "Lebowski."

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

The Big Lebowski effing rocks! I never get tired of watching that movie. As a matter of fact, maybe I'll slip it in now.

I love Mykonos. It is definitely the perfect place for a party girl like Tara...

Is that the OJ Simpson Family, or the Jessica/Ashlee Simpson Family? ;)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Sara said...

woops. forgot how many famous simpson families there are! it's jessica simpson's family. :-)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Are you kidding? Tara Reid is the most annoying celebrity alive. She single-handedly ruined what would have been the ultimate Gen-Y movie (Van Wilder) by being so bad I just wanted to punch her.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I saw this and she was just going on and on about her friendship with Paris. It was pathetic. Esp when she was talking about their first spring break together......she was like that was 7 years ago......we were kids. No Tara......PARIS was a kid still in high school. You were a legally consenting adult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home