Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Let's talk about cleavage

And I'm not talking about breasts.

I'm not talking about ass.

I'm talking about toes. Yes, toes.

Ladies, as we near the season of closed-toed shoes, I feel that I must comment on the way feet should look in them. Because, a lot of shoes are now designed to show off a little bit of toe cleavage. To be honest, I could care less about whether or not my shoes show my toe cleavage. (I care more about how cute my shoes are, obviously.) I seriously doubt it's all that sexy or that most people notice whether or not your shoes stop before your toes do.

But you know when it is noticeable? When you've got dry, cracked and {SHUDDER} dirty toe cleavage. It's disgusting. First of all, there is no excuse for having dirty feet. That's just gross. You need to learn the correct way to bathe - it includes washing your feet and in between your toes!

As for the dry and/or cracked part, it's easily fixable. Personally, I live by pedicures... They're a great way to relax and they make ya feel good about your feet. Some people think they're feet only need to look nice in the summer, I really don't agree. If you don't want to fork out the $20 or whatever for a pedicure, you should still take care of yourself! Get some foot lotion, lather it on... Repeat. It's not really that hard.

Don't ruin (what I'm sure is) your cute and professional look at work by having nasty toe cleavage. Nobody likes to see it.

Oh. And please do not wear pantyhose with open-toed shoes. Honestly.

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Agreed. Feet should always be well care for. Same with leg-shaving and matching lingerie. Just keep yourself together at all times, because you just never know...

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger I-66 said...

ahem...

athletes (and especially soccer players) request a free pass.

We clean our feet (or at least I do), but while pedicures do keep the feet looking um.. tidy.. you may not realize that -- and how do I put this so as not to gross anyone out -- we build up protection from shoe/foot pain that's scraped away via a pedicure.. and that's not good.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Complacent Chase said...

Who wears pantyhose with open-toed shoes? That's just weird.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger That Girl said...

AMEN!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home