Something Spooky for Halloween!
READ THE STORY FIRST BEFORE YOU OPEN THE VIDEO
Strange but interesting.
This is a car advertisement from GreatBritain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.
They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.
The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....
Spooky! Is it a ghost, or isit simply mist? You decide. Make sure to listen to the ad so you can hear the cameraman whispering the background about it near the end of the commercial.
A little creepy but I also kind of thought it was pretty...
A random person sent me a message on MySpace.com. With all of these random facts*. Although I think it's weird to get random messages, I still did think that some of these are interesting - so here ya go:
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee
- If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet
- A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes
- A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off
- The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day
- Butterflies taste with their feet
- The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue
- Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump
- A cat's urine glows under a black light
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
- Starfish have no brains
- Polar bears are left-handed
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure
*I obviously didn't take the time to make sure these are all true...
I got wingmanned... and some notes
Yep. I was wingmanned at the gym tonight.
So, I'm on the treadmill next to this absolutely beautiful girl. And I'm talking naturally beautiful. No make up, sweaty... and would have made me look like a toad even dressed up looking my absolute best. And these two guys, we shall call them tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum, came up to talk to us. The other girl was obviously annoyed and I was obviously not interested, as I was rather busy trying to read the teleprompter on Seinfield.
Before they came over, I noticed the guy that ended up trying to talk to me (tweedle-dum) rolling his eyes and saying "fine". While he was half-heartedly talking to me, and I was whole-heartedly trying to show that I wasn't interested, he kept staring at her. Obviously, I didn't care
. But it was funny, and weird. Who knows how many times that's happened to me before, but it was TOTALLY obvious tonight.
And guys, here's a little note: I know that sometimes it's confusing. BUT when you see a girl at the gym, if she's sweating and not wearing make up and obviously into her work out - she doesn't want to get hit on. It's annoying. If you're looking for chicks to work it with while you're working out, look for the perky little girls walking slowly on treadmills, fully made up and in full jewelry. K? Thanks
Anyway. Last Thursday, I went with Asian Mistress
and some of her chickadees to see Aaron Karo do stand up. He was absolutely hilarious. We were cracking up the entire time! At one point, he compared 20-something girls to preseason football - because they appear that they're trying to score, but in reality they're just trying not to get hurt. Pretty funny. And, in some cases, accurate. Funny, regardless.
Karo also talked about how after having sex, guys pee sideways. Had I been taking a sip out of a drink at that moment, I would have spit it out. Is this true? I've never heard anything like it! Asian Mistress said that it's common knowledge, but apparently I've been kept in the dark. Also, funny.
For anyone who doesn't know who Aaron Karo is, he's a comedian and an author. He sends out emails called Ruminations in which he makes funny comments on observations that he makes. I'd highly recommend signing up for them! They're free, and you can sign up here
I'm very sorry everyone, but I'm not sure that Lil DC Diva or The Celebutante will be back with the blog for a while. They're both busy with work - and I miss them dearly! (Although I do talk to them all the time.)