Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Something Spooky for Halloween!

READ THE STORY FIRST BEFORE YOU OPEN THE VIDEO

Strange but interesting.

This is a car advertisement from GreatBritain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist.

They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot.

The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon. Watch the front end of the car as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....

Spooky! Is it a ghost, or isit simply mist? You decide. Make sure to listen to the ad so you can hear the cameraman whispering the background about it near the end of the commercial.

A little creepy but I also kind of thought it was pretty...





Video and Photo Hosting

13 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger I-66 said...

BOOOOOO

haha

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was pretty good

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Can I just tell you that the CEO of my company sent that out as an all-staff email?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger A Unique Alias said...

Hmm. I keep watching it but I can't see the mist you're talking about.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Tasha said...

That scared the crap out of me! Thanks!

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen that before. freaky!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Dawgs! Sic em...

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Complacent Chase said...

That is super creepy! Is that for real?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I just screamed...5 people came into my office thinking that a "bug" was in my office.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

I think it's just mist. Now about that screaming demon...

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

YOU SUCK!!! OMG, that really scared the crap outta me...

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger The Economist said...

That was terrific!! Let's have dinner!! I'll be in town next weekend ;)

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Anna_Nonymousse said...

MEAN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home