Monday, August 14, 2006

Kate's back on the market...

So, just announced, Kate Hudson has split up with her husband Chris Robinson. Although I'm sad for them, I always thought they seemed a little mismatched.

That being said, I can't wait to see who she pairs up with next! (I previously said this about Jessica Simpson, even though I secretly still hope she and Nick will get back together, but she's been so boring lately - dating-wise anyway.) Kate's so hot. Let's imagine her next to some of hollywood's hottest stars and YOU pick who she'd look the best with!

First up, Kate and Jared Leto (back when he used to be SUPER hot)




And how about Kate with my current favorite cutie, Tatum Channing:






Or how about with the love of my life (second to my boyfriend, of course) Ryan Reynolds:

(She must be laughing at something HILARIOUS that he said, as he is so funny...)


Or, just for one more here she is with the hottie from Prison Break:




Welp. There ya have it folks. Take your pick! (My vote's for Jared Leto - of course based solely on looks...)

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Scot in DC said...

US Weekly says she is with her co star Owen Wilson. Not sure how I feel about that one, but almost anything would be a step up in my book...

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE DEF needs to hook up with Matthew McCaughnehey(Sp?)!! UM who didn't love them together in How to lose a guy in 10 days?? AND they are filming another movie together!! COINCIDENCE...i think not!

Her and Owen are cute too, I guess but seriously, I've always wanted her and Matt to get together!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger KassyK said...

MMMMMM. Jared Leto. Yum-although I don't think they would be compatible. He's too rock rock and she's hippie rock. I like her and Matt M. together too although I am so sad about her and Chris divorcing. And this coming from someone who LOVES film but doesn't care about celeb lives...I love her for some reason.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home